On Apr 26, 2012, at 10:50 AM, Aaron Peeler wrote:

> Since we are going to delay these two contributions until a later
> release, we have some time to accomplish the IP clearance related to
> the contribution or future contribution(since I feel we'll re-design
> to handle public clouds).
> The contributors on these two jira issues do have their iCLA's on
> file, but from the provided link there also needs to be a Corp CLA or
> Software grant from IBM as it relates to the Apache VCL codebase.
> So, Xianqing, Milen, Young, you'll need to check with your IBM
> managers to help make this happen.
> Kevan,
> Am I correct in my understanding?

Yes. When/when not to require a Software Grant/CCLA is a grey area. In this 
case, I would ask for a grant.

> Also on http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html do we go
> ahead and start a Clearance document?

Either way - start now or wait for a grant...


Reply via email to