I would suggest following the online documentation. Version 2.3 has not been
released yet, so I would recommend following the instructions located here:

The documentation assumes that the management node is a RHEL or CentOS server.

Aaron Coburn
Systems Administrator and Programmer
Academic Technology Services, Amherst College<>