+1

And with that, the tally for this vote is:

16 positive votes
1 neutral vote
0 negative votes

At this point, with such a positive display of support from the community, I
believe we can now add Andy's name to the Graduation Board Resolution.

Aaron Coburn

--
Aaron Coburn
Systems Administrator and Programmer