On Jun 13, 2012, at 11:13 AM, Josh Thompson wrote:

> I recently made changes to the vcl.xml file here:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/vcl.xml
>
> However, today, I tried adding a news entry for Dmitri as a new committer and
> adding him to the committers list, but I'm getting access forbidden.  Any
> idea
> what happened to the permissions?

Beats me. I don't recall anything being changed, but may missed something…

I just committed a news item update for dmitri to vcl.xml. And it worked fine.
You do have your svn checked out using https? I don't recall the error message
if you're checked out using 'http'.

The list of committers still needs to be updated.

--kevan