My coworker is having trouble posting on the list, so I am forwarding
his message:

From: Augustus, Kris
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 1:22 PM
To: 'vcl-user-i...@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: Base Image issues

We are in the final stages of preparing the XP base image but get error
message “the system cannot find the specified path ” when running
sysprep.cmd.  The command seems to be doing something in “C:\WINDOWS
\system32\GroupPolicy\User\Scripts\Logon”. I have done a search and the
directories starting with GroupPolicy do not exist. Was there a step
missed or not mentioned that involved group policies in XP when making
the base image.

Thanks,

Kris Augustus
CCNA, RHCE, A+
Lab Supervisor
College of TECS
East Carolina University
252-737-1978

-
John Jones
East Carolina University
College of Technology and Computer Science
Science and Technology Bldg. Suite 100
Greenville, NC 27858-4353
252-737-1940, Fax 252-328-4250