>Sengor,

Thanks for your comments. Actually I went through the process 1) - 34) in the INSTALLATION documents and vcl web interface seems to wok fine. I need help for process after 34).

I would like to set up linux base environments to be provisioned. I think we have to create guest OS on the management node, set the image in the proper directory, modify the VCL database, install some software like VMwareServer in the computer node, etc.

But I am not sure what to do or even not sure if the provision of linux image under VMware has been implemented yet because I could not find the scripts to be embedded for the guest OS. I find scripts for Windows base image.

So, please let me know some tips for process after 34).

Thanks,
satoshi