Hi Josh,

Thank you for the update. At the moment it's easy to add the column, like
this:

ALTER TABLE `variable`
ADD COLUMN `serialization` enum('none','yaml','phpserialize') NOT NULL
default 'none';

but the INSERT sentence is still failing, due to `timestamp` column which is
not null. I've modified the insert to fill this column:

INSERT INTO `variable` (`id`, `name`, `serialization`, `value`, `timestamp`)
VALUES (1, 'schema-version', 'none', '1', now());

I don't know if this is correct, but at least works. I hope this information
is useful.

2009/9/15 Josh Thompson <josh_thomp...@ncsu.edu>

--
Kind regards,