From: Andy Kurth [mailto:andy_ku...@ncsu.edu]
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 11:43 AM
To: vcl-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Sysprep Winxp

The steps on the following page should be all that is necessary:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/Management+Node+Installation

Are you having trouble with Sysprep?

Just FYI - the code in the next release will make the Sysprep and
management node configuration a little simpler.  The requirement for the
spdrvscn.exe utility has been removed and you will no longer need to
configure the sysprep.inf file.  The code scans all of the drivers which
have been saved to the Drivers directories on the management node,
dynamically generates the sysprep.inf file, and sets the DevicePath
registry key (this is what spdrvscn.exe does).

Regards,
Andy