I have it partially running (feels good). I have a base image created and it's
moved to managed node. Everything is grouped correctly with the right
permissions and it already allows to load image to virtual machine. The problem
I am having now is that setup of private network (VMWare Host-Only) is not
working. Virtual machine gets IP from DHCP exactly as it should, but host
computer is not reachable from virtual machine and virtual machine is not
reachable from host computer. I have a key generated on public network and VCLD
can not connect via SSH because of host is unknown after loading on virtual
machine. I am gonna try fixing networks setup in a few days.

Also found a problem with vcl.sql. In image table you have:
(7, 'vmwarewinxp-base7-v1', 'No Apps (WinXP vmware)', 1, 1, 16, NULL, 512, 1,
1024, 100, NULL, 5, 0, 0, '2007-04-04 09:45:38', 1, 0, 'vcl', 3244),

While in imagerevision table:
(7, 7, 0, 1, '2007-04-03 11:24:12', 0, 1, NULL, 'vmwarewinxp-base7-v0'),

Imagerevision record should be changed to vmwarewinxp-base7-v1, that's the name
used in all tutorials, otherwise it will always look for vmwarewinxp-base7-v0
in management node.

Also I noticed that documentation for provisioning modules is not finished