Gabriel Mu?oz writes:
> Can I use vcl for a phisical machine inside a lab?

  Yes, I think - but I'm not sure what you mean.

> Notes of this machine (Computer):
> * OS: Windows xp
> * Inside this computer I installed: cygwin with ssh, enabled firewall,
> enabled rpc, I can connect to this machine remotly from vlcd server
> via ssh and rdesktop.
> * I have installed vcld, management node and web interface.
>
> In affimative case:
>  * Is necesary make an image for this machine?
>  * How I must do to register this machine in the web interface?
>  * How I get the control of this machine via web interface?
>
> I'm trying, too hard but without good news.

  For physical lab machines, we use the VCL software to reserve these
computers for online use when the computer lab is closed - so there is
no conflict between the remote user and a user at the physical keyboard.
These computers aren't re-imaged - rather the user gets what's there and
isn't root/Administrator.

  Foggy memory: I think this can be done for Linux/Solaris/Windows lab
machines, but some small piece of software must be installed to have
them talk with the VCL software.

  If this is the type of use you are asking about, I'm sure someone else
can give more details.  If you have another use in mind, please explain
further.
--
--henry schaffer