Hello,

I am new to VCL. Having spent two days trying to get VCL2.2 working with
ESXi4.1 but failed, I decided to ask for help.

Does anyone have a success story with ESXi4? I am using the licensed ESXi
and have vSphere SDK for perl 4.1 installed. What I am trying to achieve
is 1)to capture a generic linux image from one of the vm guests and 2) to
deploye/load it to multiple guests, all the guest running on the same
ESXi4.1 host. I think I don't need xCAT, so it's not installed.

Attached is the script log from one of my attempts to capture image by
'vlcd -setup'.

Thanks,
John Ma
sys admin