I'd just did the instruction of webcode installation of vcl site and change
baseurl variable from vclexample.org to my host.First I install it on the
other machine in our internal network and here it is the last message of
access.log from my apache web server:
192.168.101.47 - - [26/Oct/2010:01:56:01 -0500] "GET /web/ HTTP/1.1" 302 325
"-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.2.11) Gecko/20101013
Ubuntu/10.10 (maverick) Firefox/3.6.11"

It returned code 302,325.Then I installed it in my localhost machine and had
the same problem.
Could you please tell me what's the problem?
Thanks,
Bests

Ehsan Shahrokhi

<-----The millions of Open Minds can't be wrong----->