Hi, I'm working in a RHEL 5.5 VCL 2 VMware Server 2 Local Storage, all
this is installed in the same server (Dell Power Edge R510) 2 NIC's, all
was installed with the manual instructions, seemingly all is fine, but
when I try to make a reservation status remains pending until the period
ends the reservation and in the statistics shows that the reservation
was never used.

When I click on the "pending" state shows the detail of reservation
status and the time consumed by each task and the last item shown is
ready to connect and do not know what to do to determine what is happening.

In an earlier attempt had failed received emails when creating the
reservation, but now I don't receive it and I think the settings are the
same.

Can someone help me identify my error.

Thanks in advance.

Mauricio.

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico, piensa bien si es imprescindible
hacerlo.
El Medio Ambiente es cosa de todos.