Hi,

I actually did perform this step (installing perl lib). I was successful in
getting the VCL installation done. I could add new resource groups, new
images (via phpmyadmin) and map image groups to computer groups. Only when I
try to map images to image groups the process stalls and no mapping is
done.

My understanding is that if I can update the database and get the web gui of
VCL, there is no issue of version dependencies. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Nikhil