Thank Josh you for your answer.

I wonder if you can help me with another issue that I had posted to the VCL
mailing list on 15 Dec, unfortunately without any response.

The post is under the name (Hicham Gibet Tani Capture Failed (Image
renaming)<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-vcl-user/201012.mbox/%3caanlktimmwfvqjeqsksxmar5h-dmn5ioag=nzeaqzv...@mail.gmail.com%3e>).

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-vcl-user/201012.mbox/%3caanlktimmwfvqjeqsksxmar5h-dmn5ioag=nzeaqzv...@mail.gmail.com%3e

Please we are in need of your assistance.

Cordially,

Gibet Tani Hicham