John,

There was no official release of VCL 2.0 from ASF.  That was the transition
point at which we moved code from NCSU to ASF.  You can get it from subversion
though, because we tagged it when we did the initial checkin at ASF.

svn export https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/vcl/tags/VCL-2.0.0/

Josh

--
Josh Thompson