In the Virtual Host section I select the profile VMWare ESX - local
storage and in the path to the VM's wrote / vmfs/volumes/datastore1 /
but when creating a new base image on the process of determining if
exist  *. vmdk an Error ocurrs

|image|VMware.pm:does_image_exist(2963)|failed to determine if file
exists in repository :
/vmfs/volumes/datastore1/vmwarewinxp-WinXPintento914-v0/vmwarewinxp-WinXPintento914-v0.vmdk,
output:
find: /vmfs/volumes/datastore1: No such file or directory

2 questions here I come, why the name of the *. vmdk is altered, since
the actual name does not include the "-v0" adding at the end nor the
beginning vmwarewinxp? at the same time indicates that datastore path is
not valid? which is the correct way you use to set the datastore? I'm
using VMWare ESXi v. 4.0 and VCL v 2.2

thanks in advance.
--

Atte.

Mauricio César Ramírez Torres.
Soporte Técnico Frigus Bohn.
Tel. (442) 296 4566

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico, piensa bien si es imprescindible
hacerlo.
El Medio Ambiente es cosa de todos.