Hey Guys,

I've been adding in different colleges into VCL via LDAP and plan to eventually
have it so that it groups like you have at NC State.  However, to start I'm
just interested in at least giving everyone the same basic access to a few
images.  I was wondering how I could easily go about doing this.  As I stand
right now, I can login via LDAP but don't have any privileges yet.  I have
hunch this will involve the privilege tree and some grouping, but also editing
a few files (perhaps authentication.php, and ldapauth.php).  Again, I'm not
sure and any advice would be helpful.

Thanks,

Patrick Sigmon