Hey Josh,

That's exactly what I was looking for.  However, I haven't got it working yet.
I made the code change, but no user groups were created.  So I figured maybe I
needed to manually create them and then they would populate.  I did that, and
gave them the privileges I wanted but to no avail.

How am I supposed to get the groups once I make the code change.

Thanks,

Patrick