Thanks Martin, I think I'm beginning to understand, I
think my error is because the
configuration I'm setting in the profile "VMWare ESX - Local Storage" I
did consideringthat the storage is local to the ESX but actually
refers to is for local ManagementNode ifI am correct then I
create a local
resource in my managementnode and share via NFSwith ESXi and the path
that I set in the profile is for the ManagementNode.

--
Atte.

Mauricio César Ramírez Torres.
Soporte Técnico Frigus Bohn.
Tel. (442) 296 4566

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico, piensa bien si es imprescindible
hacerlo.
El Medio Ambiente es cosa de todos.