Good day, I could not perform adequately capture an image, so I have
been told I'm not properly setting the profile of the Virtual Host,
specifically the routes, I have created virtual machines within the ESXi
datastore, also I have 1 in which is an NFS datastore, the
managementnode I have the same NFS in /mnt/nfsesx, can guide me on how I
set the repository path, VM Path , DataStore Path, because I've tried
all the combinations that have occurred to me, but to create the image
an error flag "image not could be created and initializated"

Thanks in advance.

--
Atte.

Mauricio César Ramírez Torres.
Soporte Técnico Frigus Bohn.
Tel. (442) 296 4566

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico, piensa bien si es imprescindible
hacerlo.
El Medio Ambiente es cosa de todos.