We are currently investigating Virtual Labs for our Students.  We'd like to
deploy VMWare View to complement our existing ESX infrastructure which hosts
our servers, and eventually allow for thin clients for our Faculty/Staff.  The
short-term, Phase 1, is to allow for more Open Lab space.  With that said, we
need to ensure students can get onto the Virtual Labs and having a Reservation
System would fill this need.

Looking at Apache VCL I am wondering if this is simply a separate solution that
would not tie into VMWare View or or Apache VCL simply see VMWare View as
"physical" computers and that's how it would be best to implement.  Does anyone
have experience tying the two together?  Many thanks.

-Nate @ UNH (SA).