Hi All,

I just wanted to add to this and see if I was in the same pool as others:
I was not able to get xCAT+VCL2.2 to work on a bladcenter where the Management
node was a Virtual Machine in the bladecenter.

I was told by the VMware that IPMI devices are masked by ESXi, and hence not
available for the Guest OS to do IPMI.

I am not sure if this is universally true for others?

Best Regards,
Amit