Hey Guys,

Our VCL pilot program just went semi-live with 2 universities using ldap, and
12 others using temporary local accounts (3 a piece: admin, faculty, student).
One issue that I've put off, that now needs to be addressed, is the time it
takes for a reservation to complete.  Currently, it starts the reservation from
scratch every time, even though it reloads the vmguests at the end of each
reservation. Is there something in particular I need to tweak to get the system
to use the reloaded vmguests without it going through the reload process at
reservation request?

Thanks,

Patrick Sigmon