Gerhard,

There's a small bug in js/statistics.js.  You need to modify
generateColGraphsCB and generateHourGraphsCB.  Look for graph.addAxis and
remove the ',' after the last element in each array.  I.e. the following two
lines

minorTickStep: majortick / 2,
and
minorTickStep: majortick / 5,

become

minorTickStep: majortick / 2
and
minorTickStep: majortick / 5

IE doesn't like commas after the last element in an array, but Firefox is okay
with it.

I'm hoping we don't have to go through a full cycle of cutting another RC and
doing two rounds of votes to fix the bug in the release, but I emailed the
vcl-dev list asking our mentors what to do.

Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu