From: Josh Thompson [mailto:josh_thomp...@ncsu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 12:51 PM
To: vcl-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Graphs are not showing up in Internet Explorer for VCL 2.2.1

Gerhard,

There's a small bug in js/statistics.js.  You need to modify
generateColGraphsCB and generateHourGraphsCB.  Look for graph.addAxis and
remove the ',' after the last element in each array.  I.e. the following two
lines

minorTickStep: majortick / 2,
and
minorTickStep: majortick / 5,

become

minorTickStep: majortick / 2
and
minorTickStep: majortick / 5

IE doesn't like commas after the last element in an array, but Firefox is okay
with it.

I'm hoping we don't have to go through a full cycle of cutting another RC and
doing two rounds of votes to fix the bug in the release, but I emailed the
vcl-dev list asking our mentors what to do.

Josh