Frento,

/var/log/audit/audit.log is a log file, not an executable.  Any file you try
to run that doesn't have the executable bit set will give you a permission
denied error - i.e. you don't have permission to execute the file.  Were you
trying to view the audit.log file?  If so, try

less /var/log/audit/audit.log

Once viewing it, use the up/down arrows to scroll and the 'q' key to quit.

Were you able to check the settings Jim mentioned in the httpd.conf file?

Josh

--
Josh Thompson

josh_thomp...@ncsu.edu