John,

Sorry to take so long to get back to you.

I didn't even realize this until digging through xcatdsklspost, but your
management node needs to be sharing out /install via ftp.  I'm assuming xcat
sets this up because I don't remember setting that up manually.  The following
line is from xcatdsklspost:

wget -l inf -N -r --waitretry=10 --random-wait --retry-connrefused -t 0 -T 60
ftp://$SIP/postscripts 2> /tmp/wget.log

$SIP is obtained earlier in the script from some dhcp information.

The next line is where your screenshot shows the first error:

mv $SIP/postscripts/* /xcatpost;

The wget command should try forever until it downloads everything under
ftp://$SIP/postscripts.  The fact that you are getting past wget, but the move
is failing for $SIP/postscripts/* makes me think you don't have anything under
ftp://$SIP/postscripts.  Can you try using a normal ftp client to browse
ftp://172.20.101.140/postscripts?  It may be that the ftp server is sharing
out the wrong directory.

Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu