I'm still trying to debug why my image capturing keeps failing and I noticed
that might be a problem but I'm not sure... I have my virtual machines all
set up with static IP address because I am not able to use DHCP in my
current situation. Well I noticed that once I try to capture an image and it
fails, if I load that VM up through vmware, it's public network interface
has been switched to automatically obtain IP instead of the static one that
I gave it, could this be why the image fails to be captured and/or how do I
change it to stop reseting it back to obtain IP automatically?

-Tyler