Hi

I am trying to use the VCL XMLPRC API for a project in one of the course I
am enrolled. I was trying to run a test using a Perl script:

use 5.010;
use strict;
use warnings;
use Frontier::Client;

my @result;

# Make an object to represent the XML-RPC server.
my $server_url = 'https://vcl.ncsu.edu/scheduling/index.php?mode=xmlrpccall
';
my $server = Frontier::Client->new(url => $server_url);

# Call the remote server and get our result.
@result = $server->call('XMLRPCaffiliations');
foreach(@result){
print $_;
}

The VCL XMLRPC API says thatXMLRPCaffilications() is the only function
available for which the X-User and X-Pass headers do not need to be passed.
However, I get the following output:

*Fault returned from XML RPC Server, fault code 3: Access denied*

Any clue what I am doing wrong?

PS: Small glitch in documentation. The VCL XMLRPC API documentation (
http://people.apache.org/~jfthomps/xmlrpcdocs/xmlrpcWrappers_8php.html)
says:

The URL you will use to submit RPC calls is the URL for your VCL site
followed by
index.php?mode=xmlrpccall
for example if the URL for your VCL site is
https://vcl.mysite.org/vcl/
the RPC URL would be
https://vcl.mysite.org/vcl/index.php?mode=xmlrpccall
which translates to