We're working on a new install of VCL2.2.1 and are getting an error message
when we try to make a reservation.  See snippets of the errors that display of
the screen is given below.  I saw a previous post about this and the suggestion
was to clear the cache.  This was performed, however the error persists.  Has
anyone else come across this issue and know how to resolve it?

Error encountered
Unkown error type: [8] Undefined index: imagerevision
Error at 332 in
/apps/apache2/testvcl_443+testvcl.gsu.edu/htdocs/vcl/.ht-inc/requests.php

Array
(
    [submitErr] =>
    [user] => Array
        (
            [unityid] => admin
            [affiliationid] => 1
            [affiliation] => Local
            [firstname] => vcl
            [lastname] => admin
            [preferredname] =>
            [email] => root@localhost
            [emailnotices] => 0
            [IMtype] => none
            [IMid] =>
            [id] => 1
            [width] => 1024
            [height] => 768
            [bpp] => 16
            [audiomode] => local
            [mapdrives] => 1
            [mapprinters] => 1
            [mapserial] => 1
            [showallgroups] => 1
            [lastupdated] => 2007-05-17 09:58:39
            [shibonly] => 0
            [groups] => Array
                (
                    [3] => adminUsers
                    [1] => global
                    [4] => manageNewImages
                    [5] => Specify End Time
                )

            [groupperms] => Array
                (
                    [1] => Manage Additional User Group Permissions
                    [2] => Manage Block Allocations
                    [5] => Manage VM Profiles
                    [7] => Schedule Site Maintenance
                    [6] => Search Tools
                    [3] => Set Overlapping Reservation Count
                    [11] => User Lookup (affiliation only)
                    [10] => User Lookup (global)
                    [9] => View Dashboard (affiliation only)
                    [8] => View Dashboard (global)
                    [4] => View Debug Information
                    [12] => View Statistics by Affiliation
                )