Hello Kelly,
I saw this error sometime before when i was trying something with my
Standalone setup. I think what the error means is, it is not able to find
the corresponding Database entry. So what i would do is check the following.

1. Is the VM/Computer which is being used as the allocated computer, mapped
to a valid image entry in the DB?

2. If it is mapped to the correct entry, have you made a Image revision
entry for the corresponding image?

I maybe wrong, somebody can correct me if i am.

-Vishnu

--
Cheers,
Vishnu D H