Kelly,

When a new image is being captured, the deleted flags for the image and the
imagerevision are set to 1.  If just a new revision is being captured, the
deleted flag is set for the imagerevision.  This is done to keep the image or
the imagerevision from showing up as something available to be reserved.
After the imaging process is completed, the flags are updated to be 0.  So, if
you have an imaging process get hung up in the middle and have to manually fix
things in the database, this is something you may have to fix as well.  When
everything happens normally, you should never end up with the deleted flag set
incorrectly.

Josh

--
Josh Thompson