I'm testing a Windows 7 image (on ESXi 4.1) and have experienced extremely slow
boot times which causes imaging reservations (or reloading) of the Windows 7
image to fail due to timeouts.  The vm eventually boots, but it takes about 12
minutes for the login screen to appear.  The Windows 7 image is configured with
2Gs of memory, 1 CPU and with the LSI Logic Parallel SCSI controller.  Are
there other values that need to be tweaked?   I was able to successfully
perform imaging reservations for Windows XP, but Window 7 has given us
problems.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Kelly
Georgia State University