Patrick,

Yes, that is a new feature in 2.2.1.  There were some parts of the site you
didn't see unless your account had user.adminlevelid set to 3.  I finally
replaced that with an interface on the privileges page.  There are additional
permissions that can be assigned per user group but that don't make sense
having assigned at any specific nodes in the privilege tree.

If you're not seeing the additional tab, you need to create an entry in the
usergrouppriv table.  Find the id of a usergroup of which you are a member and
then create an entry in that table using userprivtypeid = 1.  As an example,
if you are a member of a usergroup whose id is 5, you would do

INSERT INTO usergrouppriv (usergroupid, userprivtypeid) VALUES (5, 1)

After doing that, you'll probably need to log out and then back in.  Then,
you'll see the additional tab on the privileges page.

Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu