Thanks Josh,

That enabled the privilege I needed to manage the block reservations.  However,
it didn't create any tabs under the Privilege page.  I also didn't notice the
change to the Block Allocations page until I logged in through Firefox.  This
applies to a few other components too.  I can see them in Firefox but not in
Safari or Chrome.  For example, I can't see the max concurrent reservations
label or textbox under Safari or Chrome, but can in Firefox.

Is this a know issue?  Should I create a jira issue for this?

Thanks again,

Patrick