Patrick,

That sounds more like a browser cache issue.  I've tested the site using
Safari and Chrome and found everything to work correctly.  Can you try
clearing your cache in Safari and Chrome and then logging in a again?

I'm also confused that granting yourself the one privilege I mentioned gave
you access to manage block allocations.  It should have granted you the
ability to give yourself the needed permission to manage block allocations
rather than actually granting that permission directly.

If you have a chance today, can you go to our IRC room so I can help you with
this?  I really don't think it's a bug but rather that your browsers are in a
strange state.  However, I'd like to know for sure.  The IRC room is #asfvcl
on freenode.

Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu