Yusuke,

It sounds like you are missing a computer group to management node group
mapping.  These steps should help you check:

- -Use Manage Images->Edit Image Grouping to find what image group the image is
in
- -Use Manage Images->Edit Image Mapping to find which computer group that
image
group is mapped to
- -Use Management Nodes->Edit Management Node Mapping to find which management
node group the computer group is mapped to
- -Use Management Nodes->Edit Management Node Grouping to make sure you have a
management node in that management node group

Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu