when I run the script for install perl modules I get errors when the script try to install de perl-CPAN modules, and when I try to start the vcld daemon I get the following error:

[root@labvcl ~]# /sbin/service vcld start
Starting vcld daemon:
Uncaught exception from user code:
OIO::Code error: Cannot use 'pure perl' version of Scalar::Util - 'weaken' missing
Info: Upgrade/reinstall your version of Scalar::Util
Package: VCL::DataStructure
File: /usr/local/vcl/bin/../lib/VCL/DataStructure.pm
Line: 79
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/vcl/bin/../lib/VCL/ DataStructure.pm line 79. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/vcl/bin/../lib/VCL/ DataStructure.pm line 79.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/vcl/bin/vcld line 62.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/vcl/bin/vcld line 62.
at /usr/local/vcl/bin/vcld line 62
Use of uninitialized value in hash dereference at /usr/lib/perl5/ site_perl/5.8.8/Object/InsideOut.pm line 891. Use of uninitialized value in array dereference at /usr/lib/perl5/ site_perl/5.8.8/Object/InsideOut.pm line 990.
                                                          [FAILED]
thanks in Advance

Regards