Hello Roger,

Which provisioning module are you using for your vms? In an older release,
there was a esx.pm module which has this behavior.

Make sure your not using that prov module.
Aaron

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager

All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are
sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law
and may be disclosed to third parties.