It depends. I don't recall if the image capture request out right
fails and gets removed when vm-1 is in maintenance mode or not.

To check you can use mysql and run
select * from request;
If there is a request listed in maintenance state (statid=10) then you
could change the stateid back to image (stateid=16)

Or you can use vcld --setup again and give it a different image name.
(This is the easiest path and what I would recommend.)

Aaron

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager