Michael and Andy,

Thanks for the answer. That was it. One more question related to this: what controls the limit on the date specified in the "Until" box? Are these still controlled by the time fields in the group settings? I'd like some users to be able to use the "Until" option, but not be able to reserve something forever.

Thanks again.

 - Doug -