Hi Mark,

Sorry on the delay I got wrapped up in the kvm module.

It appears something is happening on the OS to prevent logins. On line
493 it succeeds on the first pre-load command and reports to have
successfully changed the root passwd, but then it fails on other calls
through ssh - output at line 500 (ssh: connect to host vm-1 port 22:
Connection refused).

Can you try to ping and also try to ssh to the node? You may have to
login on the console and look at the /etc/rc.local file to compare
which IP is being set for the ListenAddress in the
/etc/ssh/sshd_config file.

Aaron

--
Aaron Peeler