Hm.  I think I'm runing 2.2.1; I installed recently, but I can't find
any way to confirm the version number in the UI or in the filesystem.
(Is VCL packaged anywhere?  That would sure help maintainability...)

Anyhow, when I click "Manage Computers", the fields I see under "Edit
Computer Information" are (not necessarily in order):

 Hostname
 IP Address
 State
 Current Image
 Owner
 Platform
 Schedule
 Notes
 Provisioning Engine
 Next Image
 RAM
 No. Processors
 Processor Speed
 Network Speed
 Computer ID
 Type
 No. Reservations

...there's no "vmhostinuse".

I tried selecting just "IP" and "Hostname", but that brought me to a
screen for editing information about my ESXi host; I'm looking to define
a new VM, and there doesn't seem to be anything on that page that
applies.

--
Michael Jinks :: mji...@uchicago.edu :: 773-469-9688
Technical Lead or something, Academic Technologies