I don't know if this is the best place to find the version. But it
seems to work.

grep 'ASF VCL' /var/www/html/vcl/index.php

The page you're describing is the page before the add screen.

Go ahead and select the radio button for 'Edit Computer Information',
and go to the next page. (I didn't see the radio button myself
when started using VCL)

On the next page you'll find 'vmhostinuse' under the 'State' pull down.

__Jim

- --
Jim O'Dell
Network Analyst