Hello everybody,

We are writing from Universitat Autònama de Barcelona Engineering School computer support department. We are trying to install one VCL node with a VMware Server Host as provisioning machine. I have followed the installation process specified in next URL:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/VCL+2.2.1+Installation

I have two servers, one with Debian 6 with MySQL and the VCL package installed, apache-VCL-2.2.1-incubating.tar.bz2. Also I have another server with Ubuntu Server 8.04 LTS with VMware Server installed with two virtual machines. These virtual machines have Windows XP.

I have followed all configuration process specified in the above URL but when I try to make a reservation, I viewed the message "You don't have access to any environments and, therefore, cannot make any reservations.".

I don't know if I am writing to the correct mail, but if it is not the correct place, please can you inform me about how I get support about this, I will be to much grateful about information.

Many thanks in advance,

Juanjo Rodríguez Guerra
SIEE - Escola d'Enginyeria - Edifici Q
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona