Juanjo,

Welcome to the VCL community!  This is definitely the correct list to use for
VCL (non-development) related questions.

After you have imported the image using 'vcld -setup', you'll need to add the
image to an image group.

On the Privileges page, make sure there is a node with either your userid or a
user group you are a member of granted the "imageCheckOut" permissions.  Also,
at the same node, make sure the image group you added the image to is granted
the "available" attribute.

Those two things should get you passed the "You don't have access to any
environments and, therefore, cannot make any reservations." error message.

We also have a chat room on freenode (IRC) that you can join to get more real-
time support - #asfvcl.

Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu