Hello,

I was able to successfully capture a base image.
I have added the image to the image group.
However, when I try to make a reservation, or create a new image,
It eventually fails. I watch the VM server and see that a new VM was started.
It does start a new VM with the correct MAC addresses,
but Redhat detects these changed MACs as new interfaces, and assigns them to
eth2 and eth3.
Consequently, they are not brought up, the machine never dhcp's, and the image
fails to contact the vcl server.

Should I delete the network persistence rules before capturing the image ?

Regards,