From: Al Quiros <evq...@fiu.edu<mailto:evq...@fiu.edu>>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:31:21 +0000
To: "vcl-user@incubator.apache.org<mailto:vcl-user@incubator.apache.org>"
<vcl-user@incubator.apache.org<mailto:vcl-user@incubator.apache.org>>
Subject: Images and Connections

Hello,

First of all, thanks for all your help so far.
I have been able to create a base image, and create new images based on that.

The trouble that I am having now is that when I try to connect to the newly
created Linux image, the SSH session closes immediately. When I connect to that
image directly on the console,  I am able to connect using the credentials
supplied by VCL. Any ideas on why that is happening ?

Regards,
Al Q