Hi there,

I wonder if any of you bright individuals can help me out here with this
wonderful project you got here.

When I use the RDP file supplied on the vcl connection page (Windows 7
client) , I assume it will automatically supply the credentials to log
into the remote desktop image (Windows 7 image). The problem is that it
does not automatically logs in and it prompts for my password.

Do I have this wrong and a password is needed to be manually entered? If
not, how do I enable the auto login?  I have tried changing group policy
settings on the remote desktop host but nothing works.  I appreciate any
help anyone can give.

Thanks,
Gene

Drexel University